Distill, Summerlin’s newest neighborhood bar and hangout set to open Feb. 22, is looking to hire positions for immediate employment. A relaxed and fun environment, Distill – from the creators of Remedy’s Tavern and Elixir – will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, serving cocktails and food. Committed to giving the best in customer service and appreciation, Distill is looking for only the best applicants for employment.
Open positions include:
- Bartenders – at least two years of prior experience as a gaming bartender in local gaming establishment
- Cocktail Servers – at least two years of prior experience in a high-volume food service restaurant/bar
- Food Runner – at least one year of prior experience as a food runner/ expediter in fast paced, high-volume environment
- Line Cooks – at least two years of prior experience as a line cook in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Kitchen Manager – at least two years of prior experience as a kitchen manager in a high-volume environment
- Dishwasher – at least six months of prior experience as a dishwasher in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Doorman – at least one year of prior experience as a doorman
Monday, Jan. 27 – Friday, Jan. 31
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
10820 West Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135 (located off I-215 inside the Costco shopping complex)
Applicants must bring Health Card, Social Security Card, Driver’s License, Alcohol Awareness and Sheriff’s Card for immediate employment (some cards not applicable for every position). All potential employees must be 21 or older.
From the creators of Remedy’s Tavern and Elixir, Distill is the newest neighborhood bar in Summerlin, conveniently located off I-215 and West Charleston Blvd. at 10820 West Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135 – inside the Costco shopping complex, with comfortably priced, house-made cocktails and handcrafted food, a VIP Gaming Club to increase winning, a relaxed environment to hang with friends or make new ones, Happy Hour twice daily and more. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Distill is always ready to serve guests with a smile, whether it is a delicious selection from the food menu, signature cocktail or cold draught or bottled beer from the 24 varieties available. Home to 15 brand-new 20” LCD gaming machines carrying more than 55 poker, blackjack, slot and keno games, Distill is the perfect place to kick back and play. By joining the VIP Gaming Club, players will enjoy slot promotions, exclusive parties, scratch cards and $10,000 lotto bucks every hour. Some of the many amenities Distill features include games of pool, Golden Tee Golf Game, 18 High-Def televisions, featuring nonstop sport action, and Distill’s “Backyard” outdoor patio. For more information on Distill, please visit www.distillbar.com, on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/